Toulouse Discover Bloomberg Day
- Event Location
- Toulouse Event Date
- November 07, 2019 9:00am - 5:00pm (GMT+01:00) Paris
- External Event Description:
- Interested in finance? Have a passion for technology? Looking for a Full-Time permanent position or an internship for 2019?Sign up now to be part of this exclusive event at Toulouse School of Management with a Bloomberg representatives from Analytics and Sales or Global Data alongside the Recruitment team!As a global information and technology company, Bloomberg uses its dynamic network of data, ideas and analysis to solve difficult problems every day. Our customers around the world rely on us to deliver accurate, real-time business and market information that helps them make important financial decisions. At Bloomberg, we are guided by four core values that are the foundation of our continued success: innovation, collaboration, customer service and doing the right thing.We harness the power of data and technology to organize, understand and improve our world.It's our purpose. Come find yours!During this Discover Bloomberg Day in Toulouse we will be organising a presentation of our company and roles in the morning. The afternoon will be dedicated to interviews for both full-time permanent position and internships.
09:00 to 10:45 - Company presentation and introduction to our different roles and opportunities,
11:15 to 12:15 - CV and Interview Skills Workshop.
13:30 to 17:00 - first round interviews for both Global Data and Analytics and Sales roles.
To be considered please apply before 31st October 2019, as we have a limited number of slots, you will receive a confirmation on 5th November 2019 if you have been selected.
This event will be specifically dedicated to the Analytics and Sales and Global Data opportunities we offer in our London Office.
To learn more about the our opportunities, please click on the links below:Date: 7th November 2019Time: 9:00am to 5:00pmLocation: Toulouse School of Management in partnership with Toulouse School of Economics and Toulouse Business School.To apply to attend you must be:
Learn more about Bloomberg by watching the following videos:
- A current final year or penultimate year student, or alumni looking for a permanent position.
- Speak English plus an additional European or Korean, Mandarin or Japanese at business fluency.
- Match the requirements depending on the roles you are interested in.