Discover Bloomberg London 2018 - International Women's Day
- Event LocationLondon
- Event DateMarch 07, 2018 5:00pm - 8:00pm (GMT+00:00) London
- Event Description:
- International Women's Day is a global day held to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women.
Join us on Wednesday 7th March 5:30-7:30pm at our new London office for our "Discover Bloomberg" event to support and celebrate International Women's Day and to hear what Bloomberg is doing to #PressForProgress.The evening will include:
What career opportunities do we have for you?
- An exclusive introduction to the Bloomberg Financial Services Gender-Equality Index
- An interactive panel discussion, moderated by Bloomberg TV’s Mark Barton, featuring successful women and men from across our business discussing the important role gender diversity plays in fostering innovation and driving growth at Bloomberg
- Networking with colleagues from our Bloomberg Women's Community and the chance to speak to recruiters about our exciting career opportunities
Do you speak a second European or Asian language? Are you passionate about finance? Have you thought about a role working with data or technology? Consider a career in Analytics & Sales or Global Data!
Whether you’re thinking about your first job or even switching careers, you'll be given all the training you need to sharpen your financial expertise and build your Bloomberg knowledge.Bloomberg's diverse workforce and open culture are essential to innovation, which is the key to our success. Diversity means the multi-dimensional ways in which we are different and inclusion means that those differences are valued and leveraged.
How to apply to this event:
Complete the below registration form and submit your CV to register your interest. The deadline to apply for a place is Wednesday 28th February.
PLEASE NOTE: Successful applicants will be sent an email on Friday 2nd March to confirm their place.